LEVEL 3 PERSONAL TRAINER
Our Level 3 personal trainer course is aimed at those who already hold the Level 2 certificate in Gym Instructing and are looking to progress their skills and qualifications and become a Personal Trainer. This course is ran over 4 weekends and consists of theory and practical exams. This stand alone course is available for £1200 and once qualified gives you the certification and skills to gain employment in almost any fitness centre in the UK or set yourself up as a freelance Personal Trainer.
one off fee
The FitPRO Training Academy Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training course goes above and beyond when it comes to qualifying our learners. We ensure we teach you more than you need to know to help you gain success as a Personal Trainer. Once completed you could gain employment in some of the UK’s top gym chains! When you successfully complete this course you will achieve:
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing strategies.
- You could work for a top UK gym chain or even become a freelance Personal Trainer.
- 7 free CPDs
- You will be able to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.
- Continued career support.
- You will gain the prerequisite qualification needed to enrol onto a Level 4 specialist qualification.
As part of this course you will be required to complete the following 4 course units
- Programming Personal Training with Clients
- Delivering Personal Training Sessions
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
All of the course material is printed in high-quality books. Once you have completed the course you can use these to reference to throughout your career!
You will receive your course package in the post by courier. Your course package will contain all of the material needed to complete the course. You will be able to choose where and when you study, with 24/7 support form our highly experienced team and course tutors.
The books you will receive are:
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Practicum Log Book
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Workbook
- Level 3 Personal Training Manual
- Level 3 Personal Training Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise & Health
To gain the ActiveIQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training you will be required to complete the following assessments:
- A Practical Assessment – You will come to one of our assessment centres to demonstrate your competencies of delivering a planned personal training programme.
- Complete a questions and answers workbook
We offer the option of 2 study methods for this course depending how fast you want to get qualified! With all of our courses there is no deadlines or time limits as we appreciate that some students may take longer than others. But if you want to fast track and get qualified in 2 weeks we can make this happen!
- Standard Course – With no deadline to complete this is our standard package. Simply study in your own time, anywhere.
- 4 Week Fast Track – This package is designed for students that are looking to get qualified ASAP! You will have pre-booked assessments and next day marking on all of your assessments. This way we can get you qualified in 4 weeks! This package is designed for students that have gym experience and can commit to 4 weeks full time study working from home!
We offer the most competitively priced courses in the industry. We have our own in-house media team that produces our course material along with our own assessment team, which means you have the best resources available. Therefore our prices are plain and simple:
- £1200 – This is a one-time fee with no hidden costs.
- £88 – Level 3 ActiveIQ Registration Fee. This pays for your course certificates, postage, assessments and registration. This is only payable when you book for your first assessment
There is absolutely no hidden fees and you do not have to pay for reassessments.
On completion of this course you will receive:
- ActiveIQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- And be able to apply to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.