QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL EARN
ActiveIQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise)
ActiveIQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
And be able to apply to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.
7th / 8th Sept | 21st / 22nd Sept | 5th / 6th Oct | 19th / 20th Oct | 26th / 27th Oct
Bolton Arena, Arena Approach, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6LB
Become a Personal Trainer and you can gain employment in some of the UK’s top gym chains or set yourself up and start work as a freelance Personal Trainer! When you successfully complete this course you will achieve:
- Active IQ Level 2 in Gym Instructing and Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training Qualification.
- Learn and Understand the principles of effective business planning & Building
- Understand marketing strategies inc strategic social media advertising to attract new clients.
- Access to 7 Free CPDs inc Kettlebells, medballs, padwork, suspension trainer.
- Benefit from our continued business support mentoring programme.
- You could gain employment at a top UK gym chain or even become a freelance Personal Trainer.
- You will be able to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.
- You will gain the pre-requisite qualification needed to enrol onto a Level 4 specialist qualification.
As part of this course you will be required to complete the following 10 course units
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
- Programming Personal Training with Clients
- Delivering Personal Training Sessions
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
The following additional lessons are also included
- Online course in Obesity Myths
- Online course in Suspension Training
- Online course in Kettlebells
All of the course material is printed in high-quality books. Once you have completed the course you can use these to reference to throughout your career!
You will receive your course package in the post by courier. Your course package will contain all of the material needed to complete the course. You will be able to choose where and when you study, with 24/7 support form our highly experienced team and course tutors.
The books you will receive are:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Workbook
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Mandatory Units
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Manual
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Practicum Log Book
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Observed Assessment
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Practicum Log Book
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Workbook
- Level 3 Personal Training Manual
- Level 3 Personal Training Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Exercise & Health
To gain the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing and ActiveIQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training you will be required to complete the following assessments:
- 2 x Online multiple choice exams
- A Practical Assessment – You will come to one of our ‘BodyTorq Fitness’ assessment centres to demonstrate your competencies of delivering a planned personal training programme.
- Complete a questions and answers workbook
We offer the option of 2 study methods for this course depending how fast you want to get qualified! With all of our courses there is no deadlines or time limits as we appreciate that some students may take longer than others. But if you want to fast track and get qualified in 2 Months we can make this happen!
- Standard Course – With no deadline to complete this is our standard package. Simply study in your own time, anywhere.
- 2 Month Fast Track – This package is designed for students that are looking to get qualified ASAP! You will have pre-booked assessments and next day marking on all of your assessments. This way we can get you qualified in 2 Months! This package is designed for students that have gym experience and can commit to 2 months full time study working from home!
We offer the most competitively priced courses in the industry. We have our own in-house media team that produces our course material along with our own assessment team, which means you have the best resources available. Therefore our prices are plain and simple:
- £1649 – This is a one-time fee with no hidden costs.
- £88 – Level 3 ActiveIQ Registration Fee. This pays for your course certificates, postage, assessments and registration. This is only payable when you book for your first assessment
There is absolutely no hidden fees and you do not have to pay for reassessments.
On completion of this course you will receive:
- ActiveIQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise)
- ActiveIQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- And be able to apply to join REPs (the Register of Exercise Professionals) at Level 3.