What is a Personal Trainers Salary?
Looking to become a personal trainer? Need that rewarding career but not sure if a career as a PT will pay the bills? This article is written to provide you with solid information about the Personal Trainers Salary.
How much does a job in the industry pay?
- Level 2 Personal Trainer from £19,338 PA
- Level 3 Personal Trainer From £30,000 PA
- Freelance Personal Trainer Up to £60,000 PA
What Skillset do I need?
Being a Personal Trainer isn’t about being the fittest person in fact in this industry knowledge is power and having the correct qualifications as well as a good attitude to continued learning is one of the most key skills you can have.
As a PT you should carry yourself professionally, be understanding to your client’s needs and sometimes get down on the ground and demonstrate techniques you have learned to your clients.
Being able to understand people and helping them to set and achieve goals is key as well as knowing when to push them and when to get them to slow down.
Which qualifications do I need?
Active IQ is the highest recognized personal training qualification awarding body in the UK. These qualifications come in as the Active IQ Level 2 in Gym Instructing, Active IQ Level 3 in Personal Training, Active IQ Diploma in Personal Training & FitPro Training Academy’s very own Flagship Active IQ Elite Diploma in Personal Training.
Active IQ Level 2 in Gym Instructing
This course takes you from never having taken a physical training session and brings you up to the standard required to instruct in gyms across the UK.
This is an online course but there are practical assessments too. This is your first step on the personal training ladder.
Active IQ Level 3 in Personal Training
Also, an online course, the level 3 in personal training is for those that wish to increase their earning potential and employability across the UK. This qualification will almost alone guarantee you to work in any gym in the UK.
Active IQ Diploma in Personal Training
This course is a zero to hero course. This course is a combination of the level 2 and level 3 courses taking you straight out of the box to an Active IQ Level 3 personal training accreditation. Again this course is online.
Active IQ Elite Diploma in Personal Training
FitPro Training Academy’s own version of the Active IQ Diploma in personal training. This course will help you to maximize your earning potential as a freelance personal trainer or as a gym owner. BodyTorq owner Lee Hill created this package from his own successful business experience running his own gym. With Lee’s experience behind you he will guarantee that you avoid all the pitfalls that all new freelancers & business owners fall down. Because this course Includes the diploma package with the following extras;
- The Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing qualification.
- The Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training qualification.
- Level 3 award in Business skills for fitness professionals.
- First Aid at work qualifications.
- Your very own personalized high-quality standout website!
- Personally designed logo and branding!
- Professional email address.
- The Personal Trainer electronic office “Tool Kit” containing over 40 essential documents for you to utilize. This gives you everything you need to set up and start work as a reputable PT ensuring you look and work professionally.
- 7 CPDs worth valuable REPs points. inc Kettlebells, pad work, med balls, suspension trainer.
- Discounted rate on our Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy course.
- Ongoing support through our continued business mentoring programme
For more info please use our contact form found here where we are available to answer all of your questions.
If you enjoyed this article please like and share. Peace Out!